Click HERE to register today.
In what promises to be an informative and interactive webinar, attendees will receive synthesized, concise and current information on the latest aviation developments in The Bahamas: a jurisdiction which is rapidly increasing as an even more favourable destination for the registration, financing and leasing of aircraft and aviation generally. This webinar aims to provide organizations active in air transport with essential insights and guidance on best practices, trends and general aviation issues and will be presented by attorneys in the Maritime & Aviation practice (MAP).
This webinar will address the following:
- The newly streamlined application process for foreign operators seeking to obtain an Air Transport Licence;
- The impact of The Bahamas’ consideration of acceding to the Cape Town Convention given its already existing status as a reputable financial services jurisdiction;
- The recent revisions to the local aviation legislative framework which deepen The Bahamas’ attractiveness in the international aviation arena; and
- The revitalization of the aviation infrastructure in The Bahamas by way of the Airports Public Private Partnership program.
Our speakers are:
- Alexandra T. Hall, Moderator (Partner and MAP Deputy Co-Chair)
- Keith O. Major, Jr., Panelist (Senior Associate and MAP Deputy Co-Chair)
- Andre W. Hill, Panelist (Senior Associate and MAP member)
The webinar is intended for a wide audience, including aviation professionals, lawyers, insolvency professionals, airline and leasing executives, regulatory authorities, academics, students, and anyone interested in commercial aviation.