Higgs & Johnson wishes to advise that we will continue to take preventative and proactive measures to safeguard the health and safety of our employees while simultaneously continuing to provide the highest quality service to our clients.
As our aim is to ensure the continuity of business operations, we have implemented measures set out below in all our offices in an effort to mitigate the risk of the coronavirus contagion.
- We have limited in-person engagements, however, our attorneys are readily available to participate in essential in-person meetings and attend court dates, as necessary
- We have restricted access between our Lyford Cay and Ocean Centre offices on the island of New Providence
- We have restricted access between our respective floors of the Ocean Centre office
- We have maximized social distancing among all staff
- A team of attorneys and support staff are offsite and working remotely
- Travel restrictions and self-quarantine policies have been activated
By following this protocol, we are reducing the risk of exposure for our people travelling to and from the office and the potential spread of the virus with large numbers of our staff working together. Please be advised that you will continue to have access to all our people via email, telephone and video conferencing. These precautionary measures will ensure that our client service delivery is not impacted.
Higgs & Johnson has implemented a strong business continuity plan which should permit minimal interruption to our business operations. We will continue to monitor Government guidance in The Bahamas and adapt to any relevant requirements. We will continue to inform our valued clients as new developments arise.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your Higgs & Johnson attorney or email email@example.com. We thank you for your understanding and support during this unfortunate time and look forward to continue serving you.