Higgs & Johnson publishes an electronic newsletter called FOCUS, which is designed to keep our clients and the general public abreast of legal developments in The Bahamas and the Cayman Islands. FOCUS is published quarterly with the inaugural issue being dispatched in February 1990. To subscribe to FOCUS and receive electronic updates on legislation and other industry topics, please complete this form.
- FOCUS Chats with Charles Littrell – Inspector of Banks & Trust Companies, Central Bank of The Bahamas
- Non-Profit Organisations in the Cayman Islands – Jo-Anne Stephens
- Franchising in The Bahamas – Tara Archer-Glasgow & Audley D. Hanna, Jr.
- Data Protection in the Cayman Islands – Francine Bryce
- Investment Funds as Complements to Trust Structures – Christel Sands-Feaste
- Foundation Companies in the Cayman Islands – Jo-Anne Stephens
- Attorney-Client Privilege: The Road Ahead – Vann P. Gaitor
- Cybercrime Under Bahamian Law – Portia J. Nicholson
- Amended Cayman CRS Regulations Issued – Alric Lindsay
- The Bahamas Codifies the Rule in Re Hastings-Bass – Theo Burrows & Kamala Richardson