H&J Corporate Services, Ltd., was established in 1999 as the corporate services affiliate of Higgs & Johnson, and is The Bahamas’ premier provider of corporate administrative services both to local and international clients.
H&J Corporate Services (Cayman) Ltd., was established in 1996 and provides equivalent services for Cayman Islands’ entities.
The services in the respective jurisdictions include:
- company incorporations (International Business Companies in The Bahamas and exempted, resident and non-resident companies in the Cayman Islands,
public companies) /registrations/continuations in and out
- registered agent/registered offices services
- nominee and shareholder services
- directorships and company management
- mailbox service, opening of bank/brokerage accounts, record-keeping services
- business (and other) license services, business name registration
and renewal, property tax/service charge record keeping, advice
and implementation in respect of structural transactions/commercial
transactions (including consolidations and mergers)
- mutual fund structures and licensing
- advice and implementation in respect of work permit requirements
- company liquidation
H&J Corporate Services Limited is a licensed financial and corporate services provider and regulated under statute law of The Bahamas and H&J Corporate Services (Cayman) Ltd. is regulated by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority.
For more information, please see our website: www.hjcorporate.com